The Sustainable Transition to the Agile and Green Enterprise (STAGE) announced its first Open Calls for industrial companies interested in transforming into green leaders of the European economy and also for dedicated Sustainability Advisors.
The call proposals are funded under the European Commission’s Horizon Programme. They are designed to address the green challenges businesses face in complying with the EU's latest Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) legislation which will come to effect in less than 6 months, and businesses are scrambling to prepare.
In an ambitious effort to promote sustainability and support green initiatives, the STAGE Programme has announced the launch of a recruitment call for companies, inviting businesses to participate in a unique sustainability transition ecosystem.
Who can apply?
Any industrial SME keen on making a sustainable impact is welcome to register on the STAGE platform.
Companies that join this transformative journey can expect:
1. Sustainability Assessments: All companies are eligible to use the STAGE assessment tools for free! This includes an Initial Assessment that evaluates a company’s operations in a range of social, innovation, governance, environment, and economic aspects and provides them with a Scorecard outlining areas for improvement. Further, an in-depth Performance Аssessment will be available to collect more details on product engineering, industry 4.0, production sustainability, and business strategy. A Carbon Footprint Assessment tool to calculate harmful emissions and EU Taxonomy Assessment will also be at the disposal of all participants.
2. Sustainability Training Courses: businesses can freely partake in training modules designed exclusively for the STAGE platform. These resources help enhance knowledge in specific sustainability areas. Participants can access open-source Decentralised Training Courses and attend online or in-person workshops, fostering valuable discussions and networking opportunities.
3. Financial Grant Programme and Tailored Advisory: small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) from EU member states or Horizon Europe-associated countries will also be eligible to apply for financial support and an additional financial consultancy to attract private investment. The STAGE Financial Grant Programme will be announced soon, and only companies that have already joined the STAGE network under the current call and have completed the first phase of Initial Assessment can apply.
The STAGE platform offers comprehensive support to companies aiming to embrace eco-friendly practices while boosting their competitiveness. Each of the SMEs recruited during the first call for companies will be automatically matched with experienced Sustainability Advisors who will guide them through the STAGE transformation journey. The advisors will play a crucial role in this process unlocking the potential of businesses striving for sustainable growth.
The second STAGE open call invites dedicated Sustainability Advisors to join its unique ecosystem and support industrial enterprises in becoming leaders of the European green economy.
Аll public and private advisors and consultants working in the sustainability field are encouraged to join the STAGE network with their expertise in various areas, including:
1. Sustainability Transition: Experts proficient in product design, agile and green production, circular economy, recycling processes, waste management, renewable energy, energy efficiency, EU environmental standards, and sectorial competence.
2. Finance expertise: Professionals well-versed in mergers and acquisitions (M&A), corporate finance (e.g. deal advisory, transaction advisory, valuations), capital allocation, and financial resources for sustainability transition.
As a part of the European-wide strong and supportive sustainability transition ecosystem Sustainability Advisors receive the unique opportunity to:
For those interested in taking the leap towards sustainability, the STAGE Platform is now available for registration. European entrepreneurs and businesses are called to join and embark on the path of meaningful change in the global business landscape.
Don't miss this chance to be part of an influential sustainability transition ecosystem and drive green transformation across European industries.
Find out more about the STAGE project and its official partners here: https://www.brcci.eu/stage-new-initiative-unlocks-opportunities-for-european-companies
Don't miss the important information about Bulgaria and Romania!
Sign up for news, event recommendations and useful information.